Rabbit pattern baby bodysuit
Janey Baby Collection is a collaboration between Babysoy and Jane Goodall Institute. Products feature whimsical drawings of endangered species discussed in Dr. Goodall's book Hope for Animals and Their World. This is a perfect staple piece for your baby, infant, or newborn. We blended the already super soft and comfy azlon from soy fiber with organic cotton to make this piece extra special. Azlon from soy is a recycled material made from the left over pulp of soy milk production. Its porous structure allows extra air permeability to keep babies warm in the cooler days and dry during summer time. Combining azlon from soy and organic cotton gives this piece the finest comfy touch. Looking for a chic alternative the the standard baby bodysuit? This essential piece will get tons of wear through baby's nap time, playtime and anytime. Proceeds from each sale benefit the Jane Goodall Institute and its programs. While your baby is enjoying the soft and comfy touch of Babysoy bodysuit, you are also helping to make this world a better place.
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBLE - Endangered animal pattern prints from Jane Goodall Institute and proceeds benefits her foundation
- SAFETY- Sustainably and ethically produced with eco-friendly AZO / heavy metal free dyes
- EASY TO DRESS: Nickle-free Oeko Tex 100 YKK Snaps for easy changing in and out of
- ADDED FEATURE : Tagless design and luxuriously soft and smooth fabric
- CARE: Machine wash cold & tumble dry low