Pink Smoothie - Fair Trade Knitted Baby Rattle
All babies love carrots! This happy little carrot is sure to be a hit. It's hand knitted and has a gentle rattle sound and is great as a rattle, as a toy and for education.
WHY WE ARE WILD ABOUT IT
- Cute Easter basket addition!
- Fair Trade, handmade by disadvantaged women in Bangladesh
- Age appropriate for babies to big kids
- Machine washable and durable for play
- 100% cotton with 100% polyester fill
- Machine wash on cold, air dry
- Fair Trade and handmade in rural Bangladesh
ABOUT THE MAKER
All Pebble products are made by Hathay Bunano. Hathay Bunano, meaning hand made or hand knitted in Bangla, is a non-profit fair trade organisation in Bangladesh. It's mission is to create fairly paid, good quality, flexible and local employment for rural women who are poor and often disadvantaged.
Making beautiful toys, creating dignified employment.
Hathay Bunano aims to provide employment which fits in with the rhythm of rural life, stems the tide of economic migration to the cities and keeps families together.
Helping women out of poverty and putting smiles on faces worldwide!